The Association of British Certification Bodies (ABCB) is the UK Trade Association for nationally accredited certification bodies. Membership is open to UK based certification bodies holding UKAS accreditation.
Overseas membership is open to non-UK based certification bodies that hold accreditation from UKAS or from another national accreditation body that is a signatory of either the IAF multilateral mutual recognition agreement or of a regional mutual recognition agreement recognized by IAF. Certification bodies actively seeking national accreditation can join as associate members.
- ABCB Chief Exec elected a Director of IAF...more
- ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 published...more
- ISO 14001:2015 published...more
- ISO 9001:2015 published...more
- ABCB has prompted the Department of Business, Innovation and Skills to issue guidance to UK businesses encouraging them to use nationally accredited certification... more
- UKAS customer satisfaction survey results for quarter 1 2015/2016 published... more